Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: WNVA Radio Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    WNVA Radio Question

    Where are they going next week? I'm hoping they head up to Ohio, (I'm guessing that is who UVA-Wise plays) for the Wise/Dominican game. Can go watch PV and listen to UVA-Wise on the radio, I'm afraid there going to the PV game though.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: WNVA Radio Question

    WAXM-93.5 may go to with UVA/W,,, aren't they the VOICE of the Cavs?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WNVA Radio Question

    They are, but with the love of high school football around here I'm worried.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •